The Conference is interested in participants. However, we can provide you with visa support (including invitation letter) only in the following cases:
- you have an invited/sponsored talk on the conference;
- or you are the author of an accepted paper;
- or you are an accompanying person of the paper's author;
- or you have already paid the registration fee;
- or you have provided us with proofs of your interest in conference area and references for your publications and occupation.
All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation. The Embassies of Russia and Russian Consulates require that all foreign travellers to Russia have a Russian visa invitation in order to issue the applicant a Russian visa. To receive official invitation letter, please, provide us with the following documents by e-mail:
- Full colour and high-quality scan of the main page of your passport (any graphics format will do - pdf, tiff, jpeg, png, psd. PDF is preferred).
- Russian Invitation Requestion Form.
Please contact Rashid Zalyalov Rashid.Zalyalov@gmail.com with e-mail title: [Your Paper ID_workshopType] Apply visa for WISE2017.
Making invitation letters by the Russian Immigration Service will take time up to 30 days. The invitation letter will be sent to Russian Consulates in your country by e-mail and we will notify you. If you have an accompanying person and he/she is your relative (the spouse, children), provide, please the official document confirming your relation, translated into Russian and certified by the Russian consul. It seems, in this case, easier to obtain a touristic visa. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia, and at least 2 visa-designated pages must be blank. After you receive the visa notice, you have to make a visa in Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country by yourself (contact your Embassy for additional requirements).