The WISE2017 Proceedings will be published by Springer. The camera ready version of accepted manuscript must conform to Springer's LNCS format and full paper no more than 15 pages and short paper no more than 8 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices. Information about the Springer LNCS format can be found at www.springer.com
Please make sure that you do not use vertical spaces or small fonts to reduce the paper size. Please download the copyright form, and fill it in (one author may sign the form on behalf of all authors). Please scan the signed form and include it in your camera ready submission. A partly filled-in version of the copyright form has been attached in conference webpage: LNCS_Springer_Copyright_Form_WISE_2017.pdf
In your submitted copyright form, please make sure:
- The "Title of the Book or Conference Name" field is complete;
- The "Volume Editor(s)" field is complete;
- You have not used an electronic signature (for Springer does not accpet eSignature).
To submit the final version of your paper, please do the following:
- Create a folder named WISE2017XXX where XXX is your paper ID. Place
- the source files of your paper, including figures
- the PDF file of your paper
- authors.txt. The file should contain: Full names of all authors (surnames clearly marked by block letters) and their email addresses. The contact author's name, postal mailing address and contact email address.
- scanned copyright form
- Zip the folder into WISE2017XXX.zip file and send Dr. Chen Lu via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The texts in all files must be identical. The volume editors will check the contributions, decide in which order they shall appear in the printed volume and will send the complete material on to Springer.